We don’t always remember the gifts we give and receive from one year to another. But what if you could give a thoughtful, unique gift that endures, evolves and gives joy well beyond this Christmas and the next?
The Planting Plan Design Kit from The Garden Whisperer does just that – lets you sow the seeds of love and friendship for years to come. This bespoke garden in a box is an affordable way for the nature lover in your life (or for you) to create a personalised borders planting plan that’s tailored to their taste and to the practicalities of their outdoor space.
Our kit helps you create your own personal Eden. Whether your beds are shady, your soil is sandy, or your plot sun-drenched, the planting plan we create for you will thrive in your particular conditions.
The kit contains a personalised voucher to redeem your bespoke planting plan, a soil tester, plant labelling stick, a packet of healthy herb seeds and a questionnaire to help us curate your ideal space.
When we create your plan, we’ll include a list of plants and the positioning that will suit your space and style, along with advice on how to plant and care for your outdoor oasis - whether it’s a Zen-like sanctuary, a Mediterranean-style idyll, a haven for wildlife or a secret cottage hideaway.
How does it work?
- The Planting Plan Design Kit will be delivered directly to you or your loved one
- The voucher will display the planting size that has been selected. You can follow this for help with how to measure borders. (Don't worry if the plan you have bought is too small, pop over to the FAQs for what to do)
- Use the soil tester provided following the instructions, if you are unsure of your soil type
- Take pictures of the space you would like a design produced for - we give tips on how to do this, and you can use your phone
- Fill up the questionnaire answering the questions as best you can
- Send all the information back to us and we will start designing your personalised, bespoke planting scheme
- You will recieve through the post your designed planting scheme, along with a list of plants, and a care plan that will help you to look after them
- Then get planting to create your beautiful new space!
Please note: This is a plant design service based on the conditions and dimensions of your border and shouldn't be considered a complete garden design service.